Organizations in all industries must deal with increasingly volatile demand and supply. Traditional solutions struggle to connect these extremes in a fast and reliable way. By combining the best in user trainable AI on the demand side to detect the early change in demand with the intelligence, speed and accuracy of fast planning technology, the best response to these extremes is achieved and mitigates the demand and supply chain volatilities.
In this webinar, Piet Buyck, CEO at Garvis together with Rik Nagelkerke, Director of Customer Success at Optessa and Abhijit Kelkar, Manager Application Specialist Group at Optessa, will discuss how organizations can make better decisions quickly under uncertain circumstances. They will demonstrate a joint offering through AI powered demand and supply planning software for the most effective support in a complex and changing world.
What will I learn?
- Demand Planning:
- What are the latest technological advancements in AI for planning;
- How user trainable AI understands the drivers behind changes in demand;
- Demand Sensing and how it contributes to a real-time, connected supply chain;
- Supply Planning
- Supply planning is significantly constrained
- Reliable foundation for a variety of essential business processes
- Intelligent planning supporting improved user and automated decision making
- How the combination of Garvis and Optessa boosts resilience and agility and what does it look like in practice.
Director Customer Success - Optessa
CEO - Garvis
Manager, Application Specialist Group - Optessa