All enterprises and their customers are interconnected in a fast-changing world. Recent events have made it clear that local situations can have an exponential, global impact on this value chain. This volatility results in overstocks or reduced service levels, directly impacting the bottom line of organizations as well as their customers.
Embracing technology turns planners into leaders that create enterprise value
A new generation of advanced, transparent AI can help planners take back control and enable them to respond to changes faster and more accurately. Planners get a clear view of the shape and distribution of demand, understand the real-world drivers behind it and are alerted as real-world customer order patterns change over time.
In this live 30-minute webinar, Piet Buyck, CEO at Garvis explains how these new detailed insights in demand are directly connected to financial metrics while discussing the latest evolutions in technology for planners to guide their organization through volatile times.
What will I learn?
The following topics will be discussed:
- The ‘bionic’ relationship between planners and next gen technology
- What the latest evolutions in AI for planners are and how they help improve decision making under volatile conditions
- How these new metrics change the strategies around stock, service and cycle decisions
- How optimizing supply chain metrics translates into actual value (revenue/cost/capital employed)
- What it looks like in practice through use cases
Whom will I listen to?
Piet is a global technology executive with over 30 years of success in managing and positioning high-value IT-applications that are disruptive to current practices. He is well known as an influential, strategic, business thought leader with significant achievements and expertise in artificial intelligence, demand sensing and demand planning. As CEO of Garvis, Piet is on a crusade to make artificial intelligence for forecasting easy, accessible, and explainable while keeping the planners in control.