Join us live from April 5-7 in Nice, France for LogiPharma 2022: The World’s Leading Pharma Supply Chain Event. As sponsor of this event, Garvis will be present with a booth and our CEO, Piet Buyck, will be part of a panel discussion on how technology can be leveraged to deliver improvements in supply chain planning & forecasting speed and accuracy.
Times may be uncertain, but one thing remains true: there is power in people coming together.
As the world’s largest pharmaceutical supply chain event, only at LogiPharma can you learn from and collaborate with Europe’s leaders in supply chain, operations, logistics, distribution and digital transformation, as they share practical insights on:
- Implementing new supply chain strategies to achieve operational agility and resilience post pandemic
- Navigating the latest challenges and opportunities facing your supply chain as a result of more complex product demands, market conditions and new regulations
- Leveraging the latest digital tools to drive efficiency whilst bringing you ever closer to the patient
Panel Discussion with Garvis CEO Piet Buyck
TRACK B - 11.50 AM CET - Tuesday April 5th
"How can you best leverage advancements in automation, AI and ML to deliver improvements in supply chain planning & forecasting speed and accuracy?"
- Marco Lupo, Head of Global Supply Chain Excellence, Takeda
- Arie Moruanx, Snr Director Global Planning Excellence, Johnson & Johnson
- Joan Subirana, Global Head of Supply Chain Planning Global Solution Centre, Sanofi
- Piet Buyck, Chief Executive Officer, Garvis
Visit Booth 85
At our booth, our CEO Piet Buyck and others will demonstrate through a LIVE DEMO how our unique bionic system can be implemented without cost in 1-day. It leverages the expertise of the planner and allows organizations to move to a forward-looking approach that reduces forecast error by more than 30%.